Search Engine Optimization
The science/art of increasing traffic to a website by helping it rank higher in organic (non-paid) search results. SEO strategies aim to improve both internal and external factors that influence a website's ranking (aka "on page" and "off page" elements). Solutrix combines web programming expertise with business, writing, marketing and branding strategies to get your website found.
Organic (non-paid) Search Results
This program is targeted at native search results, that is, the general search done by website users who are looking for specific products and services.
• Website analysis for targeted content
• Creation of keyword phrases for each product page
• Addition of meta title and description tags for each page that match the content on the those pages
• On-going program of testing search results for specific product/service keyword phrases
• Continuing changes to website properties to account for changes in search engine rules and policies
This is a standard pay per click program primarily focused on Google.
• Solutrix will compile a list of keyword search phrases. These could number in the hundreds or thousands
• Terms are tested on a regular basis to determine their usefulness as Google periodically changes the parameters
• Competitor websites are analyzed for search term effectiveness and this data is incorporated into your PPC program
• Content on website pages may need to be updated or refocused based on changing Google parameters.
Highly optimized pages created for specific products or services.
• Consult with company personnel to decide on “keyword phrases” describing company products
• Acquire HTML file of one page from existing website for branding purposes
• Build individual web pages (Landing Pages), using company branding, optimized to specific “keyword phrase”
• Submit completed web pages to top search engines to facilitate indexing and visibility
• Monitor Landing Page website analytics to formulate content improvements
• Edit pages to generate enhanced results